Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wood Chopping and Vacationing

This is Marta writing, and unfortunately I was not in attendance at the major family activities this weekend, so I'm going to tell you about the vacationing I did, and then someone else can tell you about whatever manual labor they were doing at home, while I was at the beach!!  This weekend I had the opportunity to go to a swim meet invitational in San Luis Obispo, commonly known as SLO.  For those non-Californianers, SLO is the city adjacent to Pismo Beach along the Southern coast of California.
 Anyway, my swim team took 8 girls and 8 boys down to hang out at Pismo, and see the city on Friday, and then attend the swim meet, made up entirely of relays, on Saturday.  It's a long drive, but we do it every year and it's a blast!
These are 7 other girls (and me) who came along, we had a grand time together!!
So we played, we swam, we ate, and we had deep conversations in the car.  That's what I did, now you can hear about what the REST of the Houghtons spent their time doing:



No comments: