Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm in the Garden!!

I just wanted to show the world how amazing my music teacher's garden is!!!
And these aren't even all of them.
Her garden pretty much blooms with color all year, although it's especially pretty in the Spring.
She is amazing.
She manages to teach piano, violin, and some cello,
keep her beautiful garden in ship-shape,
and take up new hobbies every other year.
I simply love wandering around the garden whenever I'm waiting for my turn to take a lesson.
By the way, I have been taking violin lessons from her for 10.5 years.
And over all those years, her garden has grown larger and larger, with more and more plants!!
I kind of consider it my own personal "Secret Garden"
The whole place feels magical to me.
I love flowers.  A Lot.
One day, I hope I'll have flowers as pretty as hers are, but for now, my thumb remains pink...
Just look at the pictures,
and you will understand just why I love this place so very much :)
Anyway...
School's almost out.
Things are winding down and closing up nicely.
It's almost time to say goodbye. 
Tomorrow is the last day of school.
and then...
It will be summer...
It's kind of sad, actually.

I will miss friends.
I will miss teachers.
I will miss being busy.
I will miss Luke, when he leaves.
I will miss Eliza, when she leaves.
I will miss the security of knowing where I should be, and what I should be doing.
I will miss riding to and from school with Tess and Luke every day.
I will miss (I know it's crazy, but it's true) getting up at 5 for seminary.
I will miss sack lunches.
I will miss life in the fast lane.

But life goes on!!  The flowers will continue to bloom, every year, and every year they will be beautiful.

Love,
Marta

No comments: