Sunday, August 19, 2012

:P


  • So, Luke left and took his camera which I've been using for the past 8 months, with him, so you won't be seeing too many pictures on here anymore.
  • He's having a grandios time at college, and is now officially on his own.
  • Mom and Levi left Utah this morning and are headed home as I type.
  • School starts on Wednesday.
  • Orientation occurs on Tuesday.
  • Water polo occurs ALL THE TIME!
  • Marta (I) went to her (my) first day of work on Saturday at the lake- they are losing lifeguards to school, so they hired her (me) for the end of the season.
  • Tomatoes are coming out of our ears, eyes, and noses.
  • It has been WAY too hot lately, staying up in the 100's during the day.
  • We need Mom to come home and manage the house because it is way too hard to try and keep everything clean.
  • Dad and Tess thinned the peach tree yesterday, which was falling over- literally- because there was so much fruit on it (they took off about 9 buckets full of fruit).
  • Dad's freezer purge is succeeding in making a serious dent in our storage of frozen goods.
  • Marta (I) got her (my) Senior Pictures taken by Alexia Wardell, who is awesome!


  • Summer has gone by WAY too quickly, and it will be missed immensely!
  • Everyone is going to miss Luke a lot.
Life Goes On

Love,
Marta

No comments: